Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Monday, May 7, 2007

don't weight for me....

So I have a weight loss goal in mind. Slim down at least 10 pounds by June 16th.... This is the date that I am to attend a potluck dinner at the house that my husband jams at (he is an amazing drummer, by the way! If anyone wants to hire him as a session drummer, they will be far from disappointed, he really knows his stuff. Please excuse my shameless plug) and I have never met the people that he plays with let alone their families. I don't care, so much, what they think of me, but I would like to put the best foot forward, so to speak, for Edgard. So, any advice or encouragement would be greatly appreciated. More on that later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

from the peanut gallery