Here is a blog post to really make you roll your eyes. I feel the need to do it though, because I just happen to know a friend who could use a cheesy laugh or two right now (m.b. this is for you).... so here goes:
- A couple of zoologists decided to give a lion a cell phone in order to keep track of his whereabouts. Unfortunately, whenever they tried to call, the lion was busy!
- be nice to your garbage man... he is down in the dumps a lot.
- What's the best way to prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
- Harry: Is it true that the workers in the U.S. Mint have too much work to do?
- Did you hear about the two guys who stole everything out of a house except the soap and towels. They were dirty crooks!
Things To Think About
- Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
- What if there were no hypothetical questions?
- If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
- Is there another word for synonym?
- If a parsley farmer is sued can they garnish his wages?
- Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
- Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
- Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
- How do they get deer to cross the road only at those yellow road signs?
- Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
- Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have "S" in it?
- Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?