Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Saturday, June 30, 2007

anthony's room




So here is the dresser with Edgard's (non-magnetic as it turns out) magnetic board. We hung it above the dresser instead of the desk and Anthony loves it of course.

More of the dresser. For all the before pictures click here.

This is, the now mature version of, Anthony's bed. See? Not a Thomas train in sight.
Here is the braniac side of the room...it is actually a teensy tiny room so if the picture had panned even slightly to the right you would have had a shot of the bed as well.
I think that the desk turned out very well. I especially like the ottoman/desk chair. It doubles as a seat and storage, plus, it rolls under the desk when not in use to lend more space to the room.Anthony is very proud of his room. He had such a great reaction. He was very overwhelmed but loved everything. He is even keeping it clean......for now.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

from the peanut gallery