Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Thursday, June 21, 2007

thoysday


My daughter's outfit.
At one point she had a cute pink top with matching shorts, but somewhere along the line she switched it out for this lovely orange number of her brother's.


Anthony is at the stage where he doesn't want his picture taken. This is another instance of the same camera-shyness that hit him at 1, 2, 3, and 4 years of age.



Sometimes I think that he isn't camera-shy---maybe he likes to mess with his mom...just a little.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I never would have guessed that about your son. We have a cute one of him & my son at the grand prix. Hmmm... maybe he is just messin' with mom. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh Can I see? Can I see? Our grand prix pictures didn't turn out so well.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery