Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Sunday, July 29, 2007

groovy babe indeed

My friend groovybabe has started a great weight loss forum for UK residents. If by any chance you live in any other location, you can use her alternate forum here. I was a little surprised to see that she had included the good ol' U.S. of A. since we are not really a nation of overweight people. I thought that we had an international reputation of moderation and minimalism.
Anyway, all sarcasm aside, she is trying to get her forums off the ground. If you could go and check them out and maybe give her advice, opinions and oh yeah, just plain use them, it could be a great help to you in your weight loss journey.
Happy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Rachel you CRACK ME UP!!!!

    The sarcasm in this post had me rolling :)

    a reputation of moderation and minimalism...love it!

    Thanks for infusing my night with some laughter...I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you are a star!!!!

    At first I thought you were being serious! I was like, is she serious... america doesnt have a weight problem!? heh good one!

    Thanks for using it by the way!

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery