Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Wednesday, August 1, 2007

imaginary friends

A tidbit from the world of Anthony:

My son does not have an imaginary friend.
He has an imaginary lawyer.
An imaginary lawyer that he fired, day before yesterday, because he was charging too much.

El Abuelo y su gemelo en las gemelas
Anthony with his Abuelo at the restaurant Las Gemelas (Mexico City)



10 comments:

  1. are you serious?? That is the funniest thing I have ever heard! I get so excited to think of my little guy talking.. such an insight into their minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not married so I wouldn't know so much about kids.

    Greetings from the far-east by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! And what a beautiful picture!

    Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!!! I am at work and trying sooo hard to laugh without laughing because then my co-workers will know I'm BS'g, but that is just precious!

    That kid is going places!!!! He definitely gets cool points from me for originality...plus he's absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever is he?!! That's too funny. You gotta save that tidbit for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? Your son is heading to Corporate America! He sure now his way around that at this age. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is hilarious! i like your son's style, lol.

    to answer your comment from earlier, there is a good size gap bw me and my next brother. i'm 25..though i still consider myself a "baby" bc i got sooo much more living to do, you know?

    various life events have "aged" me, so i often come off a lot older.....but, yep, i'm still a "baby"

    ReplyDelete
  8. my little sister is 13 so I understand the whole age gap thing myself....

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery