Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Tuesday, August 7, 2007

a little weight related update...

I haven't gone down a size (I am a size 14) but I am happy all the same. The reason, is because I finally fit into the size that I have been masquerading as all this time. No more muffin top!! I have not lost too much, but apparently it was all that was making me spill over the top of my jeans. I will take that as a victory! I will let you know when I muffin top my way into size twelve.

2 comments:

  1. I am a firm believer that wearing a size that actually fits you makes you look skinnier! So good for you!!! My diet is going horribly, I'm glad to see it's going well for someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to love the muffin top.. I just say it is my badge of honor from pregnancy... now that JJ is a year, though, I can't realloy use that excuse.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery