Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Tuesday, August 7, 2007

monday stats on tuesday morning

---it is 2:11 a.m., Tuesday morning, and I am a little late in getting you my weigh in information. I stood my little big rear on the scale early this morning as scheduled, but the day just ran away with me. I woke up with a headache and am going to bed with a headache. In between that, though, I helped a friend who really needed it. Either that, or she let me think that I was helping, as some master of order and organization, and then laughed herself right into the labor and delivery ward of the hospital after I left.

Without further ado:

first week 194.5

last week 192


today 188


pounds lost last week 4


total pounds lost 6.5

yee-haw!!!


8 comments:

  1. That is absolutely fantastic!!! Good for you!!!! Im so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Well done, you! Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCREAM!!!!!

    I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOU DID IT!

    W-O-W! 4 lbs in one week is awesome. ;)

    thanks for the sweet comment...you make my heart smile! luvya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. I need to lose a few pounds myself. I have had too much fun this summer and I am worried about the weather turning cold because my jeans might not fit as good as they should!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. I need to lose a few pounds myself. I have had too much fun this summer and I am worried about the weather turning cold because my jeans might not fit as good as they should!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for you! Way to go, girl! That is awesome.. I am feeling very motviated now, after my weekend of birthday cake eating!

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery