Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Wednesday, September 26, 2007

flying with the egels


I was honored with yet another award---wow, that sounded quite humble, let me try again---I have been once again mistakenly awarded, this time from what works for us, a blog that I have recently started enjoying. The award originated from the egels nest,very cute name for a blog, that promises to be a permanent addition to my bloglines family.

In turn, I am going to pass this on to a friend who apparently likes to up and decide to tear her house down for the heck of it. You always need someone like that in your life. Her blog is, ironically titled, Home Sweet Home.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! And I will go check our your friends blogs...just as soon as I actually find a minute to breathe...so it might be a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks, Rachel, how sweet of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!! i am not entirely sure what it means though....hmmmm, just hatched. meaning you are fairly new?

    maybe i should check out the links, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't sure about that either. I feel like I am a seasoned veteran with nearly 6 months and 107 posts under my belt. Definitely a long time past my usual three days. But you won't hear me complain about awards that people give. ;) Especially considering I am not smart enough to make one of those buttons, myself.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery