Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Tuesday, September 25, 2007

here we go again

I got this meme through more of my incessant blog hopping. This is from a blog of a blog. I am sure that many of you turn tail and run when you see the word meme but this one was just too delicious to pass up. If you want to do this too, then please do so but leave me a comment with your blog address or email me. I want to see what your result is, as well.

My answers are in red and Edgard's are in blue and anything, extra I will note in green.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car):

Catso Jetta

Ruch Ranger

My absolute all time favorite answer belongs to my father: Princess Magnum

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie):

Chocolate Chip Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie (also known as Cha-ookie)

Coffee Snicker doodle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal):

Blue horse

Blue Dog

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born):

Sarah Elizabeth xxxxx sorry can't give you the rest of that one.

Edgard La Ciudad de Mexico

5. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink):

The Black Coffee

The Dark Grey Pineapple Juice

The Blue Jarrito (Anthony)

6. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers):

Frederick William

Jose Maria Guillermo

Frederick Otto (my mom)

Gary Jose (Anthony)

7. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ):

Ann Gordon

Luis Mejia

Edgard Sarah Elizabeth (Anthony)

8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter):

Castenholz Caracas

Ofelia Oslo

9. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower):

Spring Lily

Fall Tulip

Winter Dandelion (Anthony)

10. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”):

Kiwi T-Shirty

Banana sweat-shirty

11. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):

Coffee palm tree

Cereal Locust

12. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”):

The Book Thunder Tour

The Music Snow Tour

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, I love the Cartoon name...Kiwi t-shirty, that's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun was that? I loved it. I'll tell you when I get around to do mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..you find the craziest stuff...

    in an effort to waste more company time i shall post my answers in your comments!

    1. Precious Altima
    2.B-day Cake w/ Pecans Chocolate Chip with nuts (whew)
    3.Orange tiger
    4. Alexandria Philadelphia
    5. The Red Hot Cocoa
    6. John Louis
    7. Smith Louis
    8. Carnes Cleveland
    9. Autumn Rose
    10. Pineapple Skirty
    11. Granola Bar Magnolia
    12. The Reading Lightening Tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lady T....or should I say Precious A.
    How perfect was your hippie name, right?

    Sam: I am eagerly awaiting your answers. Sincerely, Kiwi t-shirty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so this meme have been around a week ago or more! Seems like there's a fever going around now. :) I did mine yesterday, but I forgot which blog I got it from.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery