Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Monday, September 17, 2007

just think what cute kids they will have

So Edgard and I took tests concerning which world leader that we most resemble in personality.


This was Edgard's result. Leading with his mind...hmmmm.





This is was my result. I think that we make a cute couple....what do you think. We are like a dream team.

testlink

Thanks to Bridget over at Don't Lick the Floor for the idea...

6 comments:

  1. Together you two are seriously a deadly combination. Brains and chemical weapons are not a healthy mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would much rather be Einstein than mine! I need to have my husband take it but I don't think anyone goes well with Hitler, unless he's Hitler as well.

    You have such a cute family and great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh matching mustaches are so in right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even notice that they have the same mustache. How cute...you know what they say about couples starting to look alike after a while...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, that made me laugh outloud. You two are unbeatable! (and no wonder you run such a tight ship... :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you very well know...if you don't run a tight ship...the crew will mutiny.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery