Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Monday, September 3, 2007

my new commitment

I am taking a page out of Melodee's book and signing up for a FitDay account. I originally used a different web page to record my foodery but FitDay is, by far, the most user-friendly. I especially love the small do-able goals that you can set for yourself. Oh yes, and the big blue dot on the graph that tells me I am "severe overweight". That is just the added bonus.
So I have a link to my personal food journal on the side and here it is again just for the heck of it!!


www.fitday.com

7 comments:

  1. My sister swears by this site! you will have to let us know what you thinK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will... I am pretty excited about it so far (one day in). I used the pyramid.gov for about three months but it was a little too tedious. So far so great with ease of use on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fitday!!!! It's my favorite. I actually just started using it again today, so it's interesting to see that you posted about it...

    Here is a link to mine if you want to take a peek. http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=kyleracine I used to update it regularly. Then I took like a month off to see if I could control myself without obsessing over recording every bite I put into my mouth (I couldn't). So now I'm back on it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even more interesting... I just got off the phone with a friend who gave me the link to her fitday page. So I now have your link, hers, and mine all favorited, so that I can check them regularly. By the way can come and eat what you are eating... I saw cilantro and lemons...my favorite taste combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made pasta with a sauce of just two tablespoons of olive oil, the juice of one lemon and a bunch of cilantro. all heated together for just a minute. So good and more importantly...SO easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm happy to hear your getting back on track too.....back into the groove...

    oh! and thanks for the pic again, i'm gonna get that reposted one of these days....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah, and one thing about fitday...you should enter in the amount of hours you sleep every day under activities, because otherwise fitday calculates the amount of calories you're burning as if you were awake 24 hours a day!

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery