Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Wednesday, November 21, 2007

.....already?

I am thankful for....
my faith in Jesus,
my husband,
my children,
my home.

I pray that your Thanksgiving is a safe, warm, and happy one...wherever you are.

From my turkeys to you:

Happy Thanksgiving!


¡Feliz Día de Acción de Gracias!


5 comments:

  1. I love the aprons on your children.
    Were they helping with today's dinner?
    I hope your Thanksgiving Day was very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you also!


    Bradley
    The Egel Nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery