Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Tuesday, December 18, 2007

the other side of the door

Do my friends know me?

Here is a picture of my spare house key. I entrusted it to my best friend and her husband for---well---just in case.


The back is hard to read, so I quote: "Because there will be a day when she locks herself out"

I would be mad at them if I hadn't read it while I was locked out.




9 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly.
    The air headed ones AND the smart alec ones. It makes life more exciting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! that is hillarious! that is something MY friends would say about me, too, so don't feel too bad....be thankful you have friends who actually hang on to your key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to have people to count on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My next door neighbor has my house key. While we are not "close friends", my 2 and 3 year old think it is hilarious to lock mommy out when she goes to take out the trash. They think it is funnier to not unlock it for her because "I no open door for stranger mommy"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too funny. And I know funny, locked-out stories (only I wasn't smart enough to leave anyone with a spare key...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it. LOVE IT. Obviously a very good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I have almost the exact same thing written on the back of several of my friends' keys. So far, only two of them have caught me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious! So nice to have reliable friends that love you and know you.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery