Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Wednesday, February 27, 2008

inspiration

Yaya over at chunk like tuna---love that name----was inspired by my daughter's touch of insanity to photoshop a little.



I love that even though I have little or no actual talent of my own...I can inspire those who do.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my! You're probably right--why Irene doesn't like macaroni and cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so funny. I have only started to learn all of the fun that can be contained in a photoshop session. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't show this to your daughter, it will reaffirm her fear of macaroni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should start off by clarifying that I hate cheese...so even a NORMAL box of mac and cheese makes me want to vomit.

    THIS? This brings my level of nauseas to new heights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture make me want to gag. Ah, the magic of photoshop! :)

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery