Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

double header

So I have been playing around with the header on my blog since , as everyone knows, there isn't much to do when you are selling your house. I would love some input on my new design. For those of you first timers to three day bloglandia, or the chronically unobservant---like me---here is a picture of the old header:




And for those of you who are serially unobservant or the people who are just too lazy to scroll up---like me---here is the new header:



So leave me a comment if you like it....or a comment if you don't. If you have any ideas I will take those too. Heck, if you want to talk about great aunt Marge's gout, I am up for that, as well. We take comments of all shapes and sizes...just not the prejudiced ones. We're kind of boring that way.

11 comments:

  1. I love your new header but found your old header interesting. I always wondered where the setting was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, but I think you should put the pippy longstockings as irene's picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda: It is a market in México. Although, I didn't take the picture myself so I always had my reservations using it...as much as I liked it.

    Mamacita K.: Do you mean the real one? Poeple would probably think it was me as a nerdly child... :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer: Thanks. I am still laughing over your "corny" hoosier header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! So artsy and fun! Way to go.....that some day when I blog again, I need to do something like that. I have some stories for u, but I'll have to call u! uh, here's a q for ya, what's with all the ads to the right on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. brown eyed M: Thanks....I can totaly see your header...in blues and browns! In fact...I would like to see it...hint..hint..hint! So I am going to sit by the phone and hold my breath for the phone call...you best call lady...
    To which ads are you referring? The ones that I use to shamelessly self-promote...
    or the one that puts the bread and butter on the table?

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. I "totaly" should learn to spell totally...or better yet...I should totally stop using it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya, so... you're getting paid to put these ads on your blog? And start workin' on a header for me if you're bored. Jodi has vounteered too, but if you have the free time I have some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the new header. I can't seem to get one together that I really like, but you've got some fabulous pictures in yours.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery