eight years
Today is our eighth wedding anniversary. In honor of that, I would like to transcribe a card written by my husband that I received on our fifth anniversary. It is the collected and random thoughts of my husband written in every available space of the card. Amor: Today is a wonderful day. I have been counting the days, but without a doubt, it does not seem to be five years. Everything is as nice as before but with a lot more satisfaction and pride in our marriage. I am happy to have you by my side all the time. To know that you are a great mother keeps me calm and that every time I make a mistake, you talk to me and teach me something new. You are my angel (I love you). I don't know what it is, but to talk about our marriage is a great thing. It makes me feel a huge happiness (never ends). Anthony adds beauty to our relationship and it is because you are his mam รก. (side note: I was pregnant with Irene at this time) I love to come back (from work) and see you after fi...
I know exactly what you mean. I always feel the day after my birthday is the worse day of the year--the party's over, and I'm a year older!
ReplyDeleteI always feel really melancholy after my birthday. The New Year holiday is nothing for me, because for my the New Year is my birthday. Those round number B-days play a number on your psyche though, don't they? Take it from me who is staring 50 in the face (1 year, 4 mos away).
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for your post about your Grandpa's rabbit. Cracked me up that your mom thought she'd be able to pull a switch-a-roo on him!
P.S. Feliz Cumpleanos
Sorry about the post b-day blues. I dislike Christmas night because I always feel like this event I have been planning for and looking forward to for months is over.
ReplyDelete