In honor of our ninth wedding anniversary, I am going to list 9 things that I love about my husband.
- I love his laugh and smile. It is contagious. To hear him laugh, you instantly have to start laughing too.
- I love that we have the same twisted sense of humor.
- I love that we both feel the same way about what we want for our children
- I love he provides for me. And that I can trust him in that.
- I love his strong work ethic and that he is respected for it by others, as well.
- I love, and am proud of his musical talent.
- I love when he takes the kids out of the house to give me break and focuses solely on them the whole time---I love the memories that he is giving them.
- I love his culture and the goodness and richness that it brings to our life.
- I love when we met, how special he made me feel everyday---I love the memories that he gave me from that time.