Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Thursday, August 21, 2008

nine

In honor of our ninth wedding anniversary, I am going to list 9 things that I love about my husband.
  1. I love his laugh and smile.  It is contagious.  To hear him laugh, you instantly have to start laughing too.  
  2. I love that we have the same twisted sense of humor.
  3. I love that we both feel the same way about what we want for our children
  4. I love he provides for me.  And that I can trust him in that.
  5. I love his strong work ethic and that he is respected for it by others, as well.
  6. I love, and am proud of his musical talent.
  7.  I love when he takes the kids out of the house to give me break and focuses solely on them the whole time---I love the memories that he is giving them.
  8. I love his culture and the goodness and richness that it brings to our life.
  9. I love when we met, how special he made me feel everyday---I love the memories that he gave me from that time.
Feliz Aniversario

5 comments:

  1. I almost cried when I read this...and I am NOT an emotional person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tribute to your husband. Congratulations on nine years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet post. Happy Anniversary!!! You sound so in love still!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much you guys. It feels good to have made it this far. Now on to the next nine, right?

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery