Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Sunday, November 2, 2008

mother dearest is to blame

My newest addiction is my mother's fault...she sent me the link to the Pirates of the Caribbean online game. I have to say, I enjoyed the movies tolerably well...and I am not wholly unaware of national talk like a pirate day...
...but, all in all, pirates aren't my thing.
Wellllll... weren't my thing.
Now....I am Rachel Bluemorrigan---captain of my own ships...a light sloop named Scarlet Rogue, and a galleon, the Red Queen.
I am also a sometimes crew member on other people's ships as well as skillful with the sword and pistol.


....also, I'm a complete nerd.

2 comments:

  1. looks like fun!! Love the pirate name. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah unfortunately it is verrry fun...someday I hope to grow up, though ;)

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery