Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Friday, November 21, 2008

ummmmm....

Soooo it might be fairly obvious at this point that NaBloPoMo is a bust. See, Mrs. Smith? I told you I wouldn't last until the 15th. Never underestimate my powers of failure, for I will always reach new heights....or would that be extraordinary lows?
bwaaa haa haa
By the way, does anyone happen to have the correct spelling for an evil laugh?

...but I think, looking back on it...I am impressed I made it as far as I did even if some posts barely counted. I mean...I like to look at the glass as being half full...even if the water is putrid.

3 comments:

  1. random, quality posts are better than everyday junk anyway!! Right?? At least you set goals..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those who try are a success whatever the outcome. You are gifted and talented--and a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby steps.... I only have a little time to read these anyway :) quality over quantity is definitely preferred.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery