Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Wednesday, May 30, 2007

entrevista

LiteraryGirl offered up an interactive meme (redundant?) I couldn't resist this one, which is entitled "interview me". Any of you out there in blog land can participate...the rules follow at the end of this post. Here are the questions LiteraryGirl gave me:

1. What is your favorite Mexican food dish?
Hands down---Tacos al Pastor made from a trompo (top). It is seasoned pork, layered on a vertical spit slowly grilled all day. It is quite the art form just watching them slice it off and flinging it into a waiting corn tortilla and then topping it off with pineapple (which I take off not being a fan of that particular fruit) and then garnished with Cilantro, onions and salsa---if you like.
O.K. now I'm drooling!!!


2. Which season do you prefer and why?
Hands down...spring!!! I am one of those people who tends to get a little down with the seemingly endlessness, impenetrable darkness of winter months. When I see the first little buds popping out---instant cheerfulness. I see the signs of spring and feel as if, I too, could have a new start and can literally feel the pall lifting.

3. If you were to receive a one week all expense paid vacation right now, where would you go and with who?
Probably anywhere in the United Kingdom with probably (just kidding Edgard) my husband. I think, though, that both Edgard and I feel that we would really like to stay off the beaten track...so can we have some of the expenses from the fancy hotel and just stay at little mom and pop type roadside inns? We don't make a good tourists.

4. What are you looking forward to most this summer?
fall?
I know....that is a pessimistic attitude. But really, when you think of summer...you think of: bathing suits and shorts and tank tops, none of which look good on me right now. Isn't it sad how much I let my size affect my life. So to not dwell on that...I look forward to the little unplanned weekend trips we will take. Wether it is one or two or ten it is always fun to just jump in the car and go for a couple of days to do who knows what, who knows where.


5. If you could instantly gain one skill or knowledge what would you choose? (i.e. a karate black belt or speak italian fluently or be able to run a marathon)
So I think that this is a great question. It was actually also the subject of a post on another favorite blog of mine. I had a list of five skills in the comment section so I don't want to be redundant. I will choose a new one that I had wanted to list but didn't. I would like to have a better memory. I think that I am so disjointed in my thinking that my brain does not know where to begin to file things, so it is a disorganized mess in there. I feel like a living edition of the movie memento sometimes.

1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me" with your e-mail address

2. I will respond by emailing you questions. I get to pick the questions

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

from the peanut gallery