Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Sunday, June 10, 2007

how to lose weight

One of the best ways to lose weight is to have a great support system. I personally have my mom, my best friend Susie and my friend Dawn (who has already lost 39+ pounds). Lastly I have a diet buddy, who is to remain anonymous, that keeps me on track. I really appreciate the help that I get from this person, let's call them "Ane" to protect their identity. Ane has been a daily reminder to stay strong. They wouldn't fall prey to the dark side of a hamburger on the second day of dieting and they wouldn't let me either. I really am thankful for this friend. To tell the truth, Ane is like a sister to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

from the peanut gallery