Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Friday, June 8, 2007

the most dangerous day of the week

...for a diet that is. This is the brink of the weekend and that is sometimes the death knell of any dieter's plans. But not this fat lady!!! I feel really good so far (said the fat lady, five days into a new diet) and I am liking the idea of having a more relaxed regimen. I try to eat balanced (a certain amount of proteins and vegetables and fruits etc.) but when I happen to eat more than my alloted food group, I just mark off some other food group and still try to keep at a certain caloric level. I feel, sometimes that I am cheating, but calorie-wise, I am not. I then get back to eating better (all my food groups) the next day and the nice thing is, I should always lose weight consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

from the peanut gallery