Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Monday, July 23, 2007

pictures from Mexico



Loma Hermosa....this is the view that my husband had every day of his life, growing up.



Chapultepec lake


Avenida Constituyentes



Our nephew Horacio at Antara Mall


Here is a studio that Edgard visited with the guys that he grew up with.


Some of his friends.


Getting to do what he loves.


One of the restaurants that we eat in frequently when we are in Mexico city. (VIP'S)

The Metro

Edgard had a good time and thankfully missed us and decided to come back. Always nice when that happens. If you would like to see more of the pictures that he took on the trip, then pop on over to our flickr page to check them out.

4 comments:

  1. the surroundings look beautiful. i bet he's all maxed and relaxed now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! thank you for sharing!

    jane, pinks & blues girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. how GOOD does that juice look? Your photo of the metro is really cool too. I am glad you had a great time.. BTW-- I nominated you for an award on my blog. Check it.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery