Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Monday, August 20, 2007

two steps forward, one step back.

last week: 187.5

today: 190

gained: 2.5 lbs

I have nobody to blame but myself.
And McDonald's.
But they didn't force me.
So no one but myself.
But they have those
fetching golden arches.
Not to mention Ronnie McDonnie.
But no...I still chose to waddle my overlarge tail in there and order a happy meal.
Yes.
I said happy meal.
My dieter's compromise.
So I guess I have nobody to blame but myself.

4 comments:

  1. the Golden Arches can be very addicting and inviting. It is hard to resist but it can be done. Don't beat yourself up....it only makes it worse :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, it happens to the best of us. just don't get discouraged and give up, you'll get there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not even walk pass a McDonald's. Seriously...the smell of those fries is like crack to my senses!

    I have tunnel vision as I pass the one near the train station in my neighborhood.

    Sometimes you have to give in to temptation and then just get back on the wagon. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. McDonald's likened to crack??? perfect! I always wondered what the secret ingredient in those fries were.
    Thanks for the words of encouragement!!
    you guys are great!

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery