Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Thursday, September 6, 2007

good to know

We don't need to ask ourselves where genius comes from. We simply need to avail ourselves of it when we are lucky enough to have it cross our path.

As you may remember, I am now using FitDay.
A friend let me know, in the comment section, a little (read: freaking important) tip about Fitday. I would like to repeat it here.

oh yeah, and one thing about fitday...you should enter in the amount of hours you sleep every day under activities, because otherwise fitday calculates the amount of calories you're burning as if you were awake 24 hours a day!
I would say that is important to know so all of you that use fitday and read my blog...take note!
Thanks Mamacita Chilena from your friend Mamacita Raquelin.

Oh, and one last thing...this is where my sleeping an average of 4 hours a night is finally gonna payoff!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I'm glad I could be of use. I do what I can Mamacita Raquelin (can I just call you that from now on? because I love it!)

    you're lucky you only sleep like 4 hours a night. I sometimes sleep up to 11 hours...it kills my calorie count!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you would think that my sleeping for so short of a time would be due to having kids, right? Well it isn't. My kids actually go to bed at 8 and wake up at 9.
    I am like a vampire...well a vampire without the blood sucking. oh...and without the undeadedness. and no fangs..I don't have fangs...

    well, so like I was saying...I am like a raccoon...the sun goes down and I get more active...and I dig in the garbage (meaning I organize my clutter).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love to stay up late blogging... Like right now, at 2am. I need to get up early, so I'm burning more calories as I type...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm hearing abotu fitday more and more...i think i'm gonna end up checking it out pretty soon....let me know if there are anymore important tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far no more tips about fitday...but I have been using it for almost 5 day and I am still just as excited. It even shows you a graph of the calories you consume and the calories you burn...A very good way to be aware of why my scale may or may not be moving!

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery