Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Monday, September 17, 2007

happy anniversary...again

So I know that I just did an anniversary post a month ago...but guess what? It is our anniversary again! It was exactly 9 years ago, today, that Edgard and I met.
I am sure that I have enhanced his life in every way, right?



----------------
Now playing: Jars of Clay - Good Monsters
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is so lucky to have found you :P

    I think it's cute that you remember the day you guys met! We celebrate that anniversary too...it's my hubby's b-day so it's not too hard to forget :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, ha!! I had forgot about "Butterfly Boy!" You made my day...Cheffi

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery