Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Tuesday, September 4, 2007

jojo the bag-faced girl


How was your labor day weekend? Exciting times at our house.

This is what my husband busies himself with on a three day weekend.


...to heck with house projects.
To be fair, Edgard uprooted a tree, mowed, weeded, changed a tire, cooked his own dinner (pobrecito) and exercised everyday. ...and yet... I bet the bag will be the highlight of our weekend. Simple. Perfect.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. I love it when my husband is home, I feel like I get to take a little break. I hope that is what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... most definitely. Aren't we are lucky to have that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures had me cracking up!!!!

    sorry about your tree though, I know how attached one can get to foilage. my dad had to cut down my favorite tree when I was little and I was sad for like three days straight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes... those tomorrow never comes days of childhood! I miss the tree but I miss my old house more. The tree is just one more thing about this rotten neighborhood! Oops...did I just say that out loud?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...this is why our families get along so well....:) We coulda laughed for hours too with just a bag over our child's head--in fact thanks for the idea for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, I just about burst a stitch! I just watched the bag video! what a crack up!! It's exactly how I feel about Winco~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now Michelle...we all know what you really feel about winco...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that's perfect! What a great Labor Day weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery