Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Sunday, September 9, 2007

a new feature

So I thought that, for the weekend lull, I would introduce something that is near and dear to my heart. Books. More specifically---the beauty of books. Every weekend I will be sharing a picture of one of my books. I may tell you what the title is, who wrote it and maybe even what it is about. Then again, I may not deem a description necessary. Maybe the picture can stand alone. And yes...I have that many books.


Outre-Mer
a pilgrimage beyond the sea
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

And please, by all means, let me know what you think about this idea....


7 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea. I LOVE books--the look, the feel, the way they stand so stoic on a shelf. I'll look forward to this new feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! I hope that everyone else feels the same or at least that I don't lose anyone as readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I always love a good book reccomendation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a book addict as well...I cried when I had to leave all my books behind in the U.S. I'm glad to find someone who probably doesn't think that's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really don't think it is crazy considering I have thought up every scenario on how to bring my books to Mexico. I haven't even figured out how to get myself to Mexico yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love A Tree Grows in Brooklyn too! Have you checked out LibraryThing yet? If you go to my blog, scroll down - there's a link to it on the bottom left - it's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read that book so many times!
    I will have to check out librarything . Right now I use http://www.goodreads.com/
    I will see if librarything is easier to navigate. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery