I was tagged by groovybabe for this:
Four Things I’ve Never Done:
- never have been to Europe (really, really want to)
- I have gone zero time without reading a book, or two, or four.
- owned a house larger than 865 square feet.
- had a third...or fourth child. Did that sound like a hint? sorry
Four Things I’ve learned in the last year:
- that I have an interminable amount of hope (optimism?)
- I can stick with something for more than three days
- studying the Bible earns me that peace that passes all understanding.
- You can have a great friendship without any face to face contact.
Four Jobs I’d Love But Will Probably Never Have:
Four Jobs I’ve Actually Had:
sorry Lady T...you know I luv ya!