Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Thursday, December 6, 2007

three years with princess irene

Here I am am three years ago, bursting with baby.



Obviously we were all thrilled that we were having a girl this time around. As you can see, we were all excited for our own personal reasons.


And then she was here....


Anthony couldn't have been more ecstatic about his new sister.



And she was plainly thrilled to become a part of our family.



First birthday




Second birthday.




Could we be anymore blessed than this???



covered bridge

I am truly thankful to God.


6 comments:

  1. happy birthday Irene!!!!

    your family is truly beautiful. I love seeing the pictures...they actually make me look forward to having babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your family pictures. You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your post today Rachel! You do such a great job at blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. having children changes everything. What a sweet and beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures. I loved them all. Happy Birthday, Irene (she's a beauty--just like her mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just totally loved this. Merriest of Christmas to you and your family Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery