Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Monday, March 31, 2008

rachel on reading

Every time I finish a book, especially a good one, I have a sense of loss. As if I just realized I am homeless and I look around in a daze, saying to myself "now what?"

Just thought I would share that.

Yeah...I don't know why, either.





5 comments:

  1. I am the same way! I always rush through loving the sotry and then am sad when it is over! Post a list of good reads so that I can know where to turn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to that feeling. I get very melancholy after an especially good book. Yes, post a list of recommended books please. I haven't read a good one in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¿De que libro estas hablando?

    Yo experimento una especie de despedida, recomiendo que ese libro se vuelva a leer mas adelante, siempre es diferente.

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too! I've read "The Time Traveler's Wife" several times, because I just love it! I have a bad memory, so I keep a lot of books to read again. Having a bad memory has its advantages. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire: That totally cracks me up because I have read a lot of books many times for the "first time". I think it is a great advantage for a reader to not remember a darn thing!

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery