Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Wednesday, April 23, 2008

say what?!?


  • Edgard: Hi...so I am getting out of here. I'm on my way home.

  • Me: okay...hey can you stop by the store and get tortillas? I would have picked them up but I thought we had some in the freezer....they must not have made it through the great freezer debacle of '07.*

  • Edgard: Sure, I can get some corn torntillas.

  • Me: What did you say?

  • Edgard: Torntillas.

  • Me: I thought so.

  • Edgard: hee hee hee




*The great Freezer Debacle of '07: in which Edgard, in a fit of organization, threw out everything that was good in the freezer and left all the bad stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

from the peanut gallery