eight years
Today is our eighth wedding anniversary. In honor of that, I would like to transcribe a card written by my husband that I received on our fifth anniversary. It is the collected and random thoughts of my husband written in every available space of the card. Amor: Today is a wonderful day. I have been counting the days, but without a doubt, it does not seem to be five years. Everything is as nice as before but with a lot more satisfaction and pride in our marriage. I am happy to have you by my side all the time. To know that you are a great mother keeps me calm and that every time I make a mistake, you talk to me and teach me something new. You are my angel (I love you). I don't know what it is, but to talk about our marriage is a great thing. It makes me feel a huge happiness (never ends). Anthony adds beauty to our relationship and it is because you are his mam รก. (side note: I was pregnant with Irene at this time) I love to come back (from work) and see you after fi...

Rachel, thanks for the note on my blog (Eclexia). It made my week.
ReplyDeleteCute kid.
Thanks wd. I really do enjoy your blog...Thanks for all the laughs. I seriously can't believe how in-depth you go. You seem to really think through everything. I am going to put a link for your blog up on mine. That is, if you think that you can handle that kind of traffic. I have a very faithful readership. Well, I do if my mom is still reading, anyway. I don't even really know how long I will have her for...even mom's have their limits!
ReplyDeleteI have a Robert Smith at my house...a little taller, and no eyes. Want to do a trade??
ReplyDeleteNo way ....we are not set up for teenagerdom at this house!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It's been more than 3 days! I dunno, can you even keep up with me and my days as a blogger>?
ReplyDelete....that is still up for debate, brown eyed girl. You lasted for 6 months...that is a tough act to follow for someone whose only real passion is to procrastinate about procrastination!!! We shall see...but if you see me nearing the six month mark...you had best get back in the saddle!
ReplyDelete