eight years
Today is our eighth wedding anniversary. In honor of that, I would like to transcribe a card written by my husband that I received on our fifth anniversary. It is the collected and random thoughts of my husband written in every available space of the card. Amor: Today is a wonderful day. I have been counting the days, but without a doubt, it does not seem to be five years. Everything is as nice as before but with a lot more satisfaction and pride in our marriage. I am happy to have you by my side all the time. To know that you are a great mother keeps me calm and that every time I make a mistake, you talk to me and teach me something new. You are my angel (I love you). I don't know what it is, but to talk about our marriage is a great thing. It makes me feel a huge happiness (never ends). Anthony adds beauty to our relationship and it is because you are his mam รก. (side note: I was pregnant with Irene at this time) I love to come back (from work) and see you after fi...






What a beautiful family you are---blessed beyond measure.
ReplyDeleteI love that not only is Edgard wearing a head wrap...it's a pink head wrap at that :) You guys are cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the last picture...it almost looks like it was meant to be blurry...it captures the fun of the moment!
ReplyDeleteBradley
The Egel Nest
Thanks guys. We feel that way, as well.
ReplyDelete