this could be a clue Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps February 26, 2008 Do you think the reason my daughter won't eat mac and cheese, could have anything to do with the fact that she calls it maggot cheese? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments The Egel NestFebruary 26, 2008 at 8:52 PMNow THAT is funny!You should submit that to a magazine under "Kid-isms"Hysterical :)BradleyThe Egel NestReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousFebruary 27, 2008 at 9:50 AMSome kids would eat it just because of that name.YayaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGustoBonesFebruary 27, 2008 at 1:33 PMMaggot cheese sounds pretty gross to me too. However, I think there is a cheese in Italy with maggots in it. It's illegal for health safety issue so it is sold on the black market for a high price! YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyshaunaFebruary 27, 2008 at 10:36 PMThe things kids say!I agree with the egel nest--I bet you could submit that to Reader's Digest. Making money off your kids is a fabulous thing... :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment from the peanut gallery
Now THAT is funny!
ReplyDeleteYou should submit that to a magazine under "Kid-isms"
Hysterical :)
Bradley
The Egel Nest
Some kids would eat it just because of that name.
ReplyDeleteYaya
Maggot cheese sounds pretty gross to me too. However, I think there is a cheese in Italy with maggots in it. It's illegal for health safety issue so it is sold on the black market for a high price! YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!
ReplyDeleteThe things kids say!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the egel nest--I bet you could submit that to Reader's Digest. Making money off your kids is a fabulous thing... :)