eight years
Today is our eighth wedding anniversary. In honor of that, I would like to transcribe a card written by my husband that I received on our fifth anniversary. It is the collected and random thoughts of my husband written in every available space of the card. Amor: Today is a wonderful day. I have been counting the days, but without a doubt, it does not seem to be five years. Everything is as nice as before but with a lot more satisfaction and pride in our marriage. I am happy to have you by my side all the time. To know that you are a great mother keeps me calm and that every time I make a mistake, you talk to me and teach me something new. You are my angel (I love you). I don't know what it is, but to talk about our marriage is a great thing. It makes me feel a huge happiness (never ends). Anthony adds beauty to our relationship and it is because you are his mam รก. (side note: I was pregnant with Irene at this time) I love to come back (from work) and see you after fi...

Rachel, I love coming to your blog to read some random little jewel that cracks me up all day! hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteThat made my day!
ReplyDeleteAgreed. Or ever a bad time to hear it? Such material for laughs later on in the day.
ReplyDeleteI would love to know what he was thinking right before that statement.
ReplyDelete