Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Monday, September 10, 2007

fitday: week one

So I am starting my weigh-in, all new....again.
I am so frustrated with all the ups and downs and I really had thought that I could solve that by airing my dirty laundry here...on my blog. Not so, apparently. I still eat with wild abandon
regardless of how embarrassed I will be on weigh-in Monday. So here I am on my way down again. Needing a miracle. I know that I can lose weight. Last year taught me that. I also learned that it is purely a mental thing. If your head is in the right place...then eating differently will be an easy choice and once you start registering a loss, then you have another mental reason to keep going with it. Well I don't know what the answer is. I need everything to click back into place so that I can start losing...again...for the LAST time!
That being said:
This is my first week anniversary of using fitday. I love it! It is easy to use and has all those great graph and pie charts. I have recorded everything regardless of if I did well or not. It really gives me a great picture of what is going into my gut. Plus there are definitely things I won't eat because I don't want to post them on fitday. The other great thing is that, with the exception of Friday, Edgard and I have worked out everyday! For certain, things are being affected by my using fitday. So we may see a steady half pound or one pound loss every week. It may be slow but even at its slowest I could be at a weight I could live with in a year. In two I would be at my goal weight. As John over at John is fit said: we are learning to eat for life.
So last Monday (the first week I started fitday) I was 192
Today:191
Loss for this week: 1 pound

Here is the link for my fitday public journal and yes...I eat oddly.

3 comments:

  1. A loss is a loss! I'd be thrilled with a pound a week. I'm averaging less than half a pound...grrrr.

    I like reading your Fitday and having a little peak into your daily life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad about my loss but you should be glad too considering you don't have so very far to go. I don't want to say that you don't look like you need to lose weight because that bugged me when people used to say that to me(but you don't...sorry I had to).
    I am enjoying snooping into your journal too. How tall are you? (now I am getting really nosy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your loss! As long as the scales are going down, you're doing something right! :)

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery