So to recap on my first day I wills start out by sharing a comment I got from Literary Girl.
My first thought when I read this was that you needed more concrete goals on the first ones...get up early? How early? What time? What time do you want to go to bed? Do you want me to call you at 10pm and say "goodnighty!" ?
Even #3, how about shoot for 20 minutes a day or even 15?
I think she brings up some very valid points. Getting up and going to bed early is relative to each person. For example: if my best friend made a goal to get up earlier and go to bed earlier she would be up by 4 and in bed by 7. My normal sleep hours run generally from 4 A.M. to 9 A.M. But I want to really see what my body will do with a proper amount of sleep. So let me get more specific with my goals.
- go to bed by 10:00 p.m.---just about to do that
- get up by 8:00 A.M.---I know...I am a wimp...baby steps
- study my bible---I am now officially in Numbers. no not this...this!
- take vitamins daily---I took my stinking vitamins....blecchhh
- exercise for at least 30 min. a day---I mowed for 40 minutes and then the mower broke...so success in two ways.
- drink all my water---double bleccchhh
- eat between 1200-1400---wellllll is 1500 okay?
- do one organizing project daily---kitchen cupboards
- clean and pick up house regularly---Edgard did this one today...yay team Edgard!
- cook dinner every night---Chicken breast with pasta...yummy and low cal.
- get rid of 15 things daily---no problem there!
Tomorrow I will go over to my best friend's house for a play date. The getting up early goal will be important for this one. I want a leisurely morning.
Here is a picture of the kitchen cupboard that I organized...because I knew you wouldn't believe me. If you notice, I have the appliances that were on my counter now stowed away. I hate appliances on the counter!!! So yay for that one.