Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Tuesday, February 12, 2008

odd world

An odd world, to me, is a world where a bowl of baby carrots and unsweetened green tea is a treat.


But it is an odd world, after all, and today, they are indeed a treat. I have been eating better now for two weeks and I am craving water!!!??!? and fruits and Veggies!!??!?! And...I am even thinking about exercise on a regular basis. And sometimes I even do it too. Will wonders never cease? Will my big rear never shrink? Should I be in bed right now? Does Edgard snore? Will I ever shut up?
No.
Yes.
Undoubtedly.
What? Sorry I can't hear the question over the loud, thunderous rumbling, emanating from the bed.
And in answer to the last question, I will pose another.
Has
hades succumbed to freezing temperatures as of yet?

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny. Seriously, I can't even tell you how happy I am to have my daily dose of Rachel via your blog now that you're back and writing again!

    Glad to hear that the healthy lifestyle is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is strange how when you stop eating junk, your body stops craving junk. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to be in that place. I've given up the soda, now for the excessive calories (and fat grams). My rear, dear friend, is also in need of shrinkage. You inspire me...

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery