eight years
Today is our eighth wedding anniversary. In honor of that, I would like to transcribe a card written by my husband that I received on our fifth anniversary. It is the collected and random thoughts of my husband written in every available space of the card. Amor: Today is a wonderful day. I have been counting the days, but without a doubt, it does not seem to be five years. Everything is as nice as before but with a lot more satisfaction and pride in our marriage. I am happy to have you by my side all the time. To know that you are a great mother keeps me calm and that every time I make a mistake, you talk to me and teach me something new. You are my angel (I love you). I don't know what it is, but to talk about our marriage is a great thing. It makes me feel a huge happiness (never ends). Anthony adds beauty to our relationship and it is because you are his mam รก. (side note: I was pregnant with Irene at this time) I love to come back (from work) and see you after fi...
What precious pictures on Wordless Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteok, seriously these pictures are so cute they're making my ovaries scream, "NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!"
ReplyDeleteWell there is something to be said for having someone who absolutely looks up to you and loves you so much.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures! Our children really do watch and emulate us, it makes me want to strive to be a better person to present an example that is worthy of imitation. What a wonderful compliment to his Daddy! Cheffi
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are priceless! So cute...
ReplyDeleteOh I love this! It's so priceless. Our son does the same thing and I have taken shot after shot after shot of it too!
ReplyDeletePerfect! I love how little boys want to be just like their dads.
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures! And what a good daddy.
ReplyDelete