Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Wednesday, June 11, 2008

april fools??!?

After going through major blog withdrawal, I have decided that the comeback from my "bloggatical from sogging," as shauna calls it, will be sooner rather than later. Just as soon as I wrap my mind around some of these HTML codes and redesign the blog, I will be back to annoy you all further ....

~thanks to all the comments of support...and keep them coming...it gives me something to read while I muddle the design of my blog~


4 comments:

  1. I knew you couldn't stay away! and YAY, I am glad to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...I figured you already assumed this would happen...

    ...ain't I predictable?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda...for ALL your uplifting words. They have been simply dead on appropriate for me.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery