Bienvenidos a three day blog. If you've just stumbled your way here or you arrived from a Google search (you know who you are), you may want to visit my about me page....and then subscribe to my RSS feed because, yes---I am that addictive.



Wednesday, June 11, 2008

april fools??!?

After going through major blog withdrawal, I have decided that the comeback from my "bloggatical from sogging," as shauna calls it, will be sooner rather than later. Just as soon as I wrap my mind around some of these HTML codes and redesign the blog, I will be back to annoy you all further ....

~thanks to all the comments of support...and keep them coming...it gives me something to read while I muddle the design of my blog~


4 comments:

  1. I knew you couldn't stay away! and YAY, I am glad to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...I figured you already assumed this would happen...

    ...ain't I predictable?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to know you're coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Linda...for ALL your uplifting words. They have been simply dead on appropriate for me.

    ReplyDelete

from the peanut gallery