I am curious to try a little experiment. What would happen if procrastinator girl----that's me---tried to live for seven days, doing everything correctly. That is, to say, fulfilling every goal I have set for myself, each and every day. Would I crack the first day? Would I make it past three days? What I would hope, is that I could make it for the entire seven and see some good results, weight loss wise, and maybe even have a few of the things stick. I can't possibly get any worse, right? So to give you an idea of some of the goals that I am talking about, I will make a little list.
- go to bed early (this is such a hard one for me)
- get up early (even worse)
- study my bible (I love what I learn and how I feel with this one)
- take vitamins daily (this makes me nauseated)
- exercise for at least 30 min. a day (no comment)
- drink all my water (94 freaking ounces)
- eat between 1200-1400 calories daily
- do one organizing project daily
- clean and pick up house regularly (yep---I am a housewife that doesn't clean well)
- cook dinner every night (I am also a housewife that doesn't cook)
- get rid of 15 things daily (a pack rat who loves simplicity--I am a study of opposites)
Day one: this sucks, Day two: this sucks double, Day three: suck fest 2007.
But it should be interesting...