I was also tagged by, the ever adorable, Rachel.
This is a meme where you give six interesting facts about yourself. afterwards, I am going to let you tag yourself, just leave a note in the comments telling us where we can read it.
I am at a bit of a loss because I did the 8 random facts meme and I really had to dredge it up then. I am just not an interesting person. Well, I am interested in myself because I am me. And my husband is interested because he knows he has to be or he is in trouble. I am not so sure that my kids are interested. I think they just watch me closely because I am the one that doles out punishments. That is a form of interest, I suppose.
So here goes:
- I used to write poetry. I may grace you with some---but only if I really want to make you laugh.
- I LOVE pulling practical jokes but cannot keep a straight face. Trust me...not a successful combo!
- There is this neighbor of Edgard's---while he was growing up---in Mexico who, whenever I would meet him, would change personalities. One time, he would be nice as nice could be...the next time, kind of distant. This happened for nearly the entire month I was visiting. I never understood why. I now, know why. Personally, I think identical twins should have to wear some kind of badge.
- Remember when I said that I had over 880 books and you'all thought I might know a little something? Well, I have over 300 dvd/video's. I am sure that my incessant movie watching has killed any brain cells that were strengthened by my reading. In my defense I do not have cable.
- Until I met my best friend, Susie, I never had much luck with friends under the age of 70.
- Even though I hate procrastination, I think that I do it because I love the thrill and challenge of getting everything done on a very tight deadline. How messed up am I?